Re: [Epic] Deatchment Question

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 15:41:44 -0500

> I am sure I've just overlooked this, but what happens when two
>deatchments, from one army, intermix, and is then shot at by a single
>enemy detachment? More to the point common sense would say to me that you
>just starting hitting the nearest, without worry about what deatchment,
>ut where would the blast marker go?

I'd say that the best thing to do would be to split your firepower
evenly between the two detatchments if the two groups are
homogeneously intermixed. Thus, both detatchments would end up
taking blast markers.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.