Re: [Epic] Converting continued

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 00:47:42 -0700

Patrik Carlsson wrote:

> I liked the Epic Spacehulk thread since it gave me a lot of
> inpiration and ideas.
>
> I went and bought a new Swiss army knife to start working
> and started to make devastators out of my old spacemarines
> from the rhino sprues.
>
> I took the main cannon from the IG robots and turned it
> upside down, cut out a hole for the shoulder pad and
> used the cut bit to make the weapon longer. Looked nice.
>
> Then I planned to make a normal missile launcher for variation
> out of a banner pole and a small square bit like the 40k figures.
>
> I almost instantly cut my thumb though so I'll have to wait some
> day before I continue.

> f94pc_at_...
> http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/
Sauron1 writes;I am elatted to see someone who has put so mutch into Epic
to enjoy a string that an E-mail beginner like me got going. But try an
exacto or one of those retractable continouse knives instead. The sharper
the blade the better.Plase post pictures of your work as I can't afford a
scanner for some time.Be sides I don't even know how to post a picture if
I had one. sauron1