[Epic] Converting continued

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 17:21:40 +0200

I liked the Epic Spacehulk thread since it gave me a lot of
inpiration and ideas.

I went and bought a new Swiss army knife to start working
and started to make devastators out of my old spacemarines
from the rhino sprues.

I took the main cannon from the IG robots and turned it
upside down, cut out a hole for the shoulder pad and
used the cut bit to make the weapon longer. Looked nice.

Then I planned to make a normal missile launcher for variation
out of a banner pole and a small square bit like the 40k figures.

I almost instantly cut my thumb though so I'll have to wait some
day before I continue.

        Patrik Carlsson
                f94pc_at_...
                        http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/