Re: [Epic] Armies in the new edition

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 12:54:24 +0100

> Now that we have shown a stunning degree of common sense and harmony on
> the basing issue does anyone have a problem with people using the old
> bases? For whatever reason . Speak now.

None at all. If he thinks that he's better off basing his devastators
on the old squares so he can cram them in cover, I'll flatten tham with
barrages (and laugh at him because his troops all look like the 5-spot
on a die). And if he uses long lines of tac troops on new bases to
screen artillery, I'll attack his flank with a few units and break the
whole detachment with a single assault (and laugh at him for spending 6
hours rebasing his figures when he could have been doing something more
productive).

Richard