[Epic] Fluffmaster!

From: Troy, Kiesten &/or Michael <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 19:51:11 +1000

As a bit of a GW old dog, I would suggest anyone out there to read the
really early 40k stuff ('88, '89) if you can get your hands on it.

It's really intersting to see how much the show has changed. Rogue Trader
has a real "improvised" feel (don't worry if you don't have Citadel figures,
cardboard counters will do!).

Eldar are all pirates and mercenaries.

Tyranid have Zoats (reptile centaurs) and Genestealers are just another
funky Death World beastie you can include to spice up battles.

One bit of fluff I liked was where they say that because humanity is so huge
and administration so hard to maintain, sometimes you get Marine chapters
given missions to attack each other because someone on Earth made a typo!
Its a nice justification for SM players to go the biff on each other.

Anyway, enough of the fond memories...

-Troy Baker-