RE: [Epic] Fluffmaster!

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 09:53:00 -0500

        I would recommend to anyone who is really into this to check the
original rulebook and also the Compendium, which gives you a lot of
background, fluff, color art, and the older army lists, which may give
some insight as to how we got here.
        (And maybe why some of us shed a tear sometimes for those almost
forgotten Human Bombs...sniff...sniff)
        For the badguys, the 2 chaos books give you the REAL story on just how
nasty and unpleasant you are supposed to be. STD covers Khorne and
Slaanesh, LAD covers Nurgle and Tzeentch,and adds a lot on Beastmen and
Minotaurs.
        Chris Miller