Re: [Epic] The return of Looney Rants!

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 21:44:29 -0700

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; You know the pages of replies to a simple "I'll stick
> with Epic2nd thank you" is why I like the net and this group! My sons and
> I play Horus Heresy,with Space Marines and Titans.We do not use Chaos
> characteristics at all. sauron1

I use Chaos figurines, but the E40K Imperial Detachment organisation for
E30K (ie Horus Heresy). My CSM stands are a 33/33/33 mix of all-CSM,
all-SM and 1/2-and-1/2 on a stand. I use the old (SM1) colour scheme.
And am lucky enough to have some of the old Metal dreadnoughts.

If I wish to use the Chaos stuff - Daemons etc - then I treat this army
as an Ally, which reduces strategy rating and requires a seperate
player.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture