Re: [Epic] The return of Looney Rants!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 00:01:43 -0500

At 06:44 PM 5/8/97 -0400, you wrote:

> 10-20 units? I've *never* taken out that many models with
>a single chaos card.

Oh, I have. Those 3 remaining Death Guard stands that destroyed a heavy
company and the remains of a bike company almost to a man . . .

>> I don't consider this out-thinking an opponent, because what your
>> opponent is thinking and doing has no real effect on your ability
>> to use these powers.

Lots of things can affect the player's ability to use cards. Mostly you
have to stay away from them. This is especially true of Mort and the Death
Guard. Take a shooty army.

Temp