Re: [Epic] Ken's Questions

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 07:52:12 -0500

>> Ah, I just got the "next" CJ (#19) and, it has nadda on E40K, of any
>> type. I have heard that the Epic Knights and Squats would be in CJ #20,
>> so I am still waiting....
>If #20 does have it, how does one in the US get that issue?

GWUS mailorder sells the individual magazine and subscriptions. I believe
that its $8.00 per issue (plus $2 shipping), and $40 per 6 issue
subscription. I've found that they run about 2 weeks or so behind GWUK as
far as releasing it. Another note of interest is that US mailorder won't
usually take orders for individuals until after they've received their
shippment of CJs from the UK.

Hope this helps,

Kevin Walker
sage_at_...