RE: [Epic] fate cards

From: William <wac_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 16:40:26 -0400

>Reply to Elias Tiliakos (elite_at_...)'s message of 5/13/97 12:40 PM

>>One way of doing it is to say that for every 4 psykers you have, you can
>>buy one card for 50 pts.
>>

>That kinda screws anyone but the Eldar, doesn't it?
>

>Only the Eldar have the option of getting four psykers for every one
>psyker in other armies... seems like a major disadvantage for other
>players.

I don't understand your point here.
Tyranids can have upto 3 psykers per detachment.
So elder would only have a 4 to 3 advantage.

I still don't like the idea of using the number of psykers to
justify the number of fate cards. Fate cards do just what they
are they modify the fate of your army.

>Elias
>

>End of message

Fanatics Rule with Iron Balls