Re: [Epic] Trolls

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:49:10 +1000 (EST)

>I never played with Trolls under SM/TL, but I recently ended up with
>two stands of them (10 Trolls) through a trade, so I'm curious to see
>what you all come up with. How did they work in SM/TL?
>
>Regards,

Actually, you didn't get two Stands of them, you got 10. Try fitting them 5
to a base. It don't work cause the suckers is way too big. They were
originally made to be one-per-stand minis as they were supposedly comparible
in size to a dreadnaught (well, the old ones anyway). So you've got a whole
honkin' lot of them!

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...