[Epic] Close Assault

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:06:07 -0400 (EDT)

I misphrased this, as you'll see by my follow-up post. Also, I beleive
each unit can be fired at only once upon entering within 10cm of a
detachment. If thats not the case, I would make it so for this house
rule. My intention is to make it a little more daunting to charge into
close assault, not to cripple armys that rely upon it as a means of
combat. I agree it's somewhat unrealistic for a large group charging into
a small group, but when units, whether large or small, charge into a hail
of fire, they usually take punishing casualties.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune