[Epic] Postage to Australia

From: Leggatt <cleggatt_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 11:07:32 +1000

This is a question to those living in the aforemention country (see subject).

I'm about to buy some Space Marine stuff of an a guy in the U.S of A (two of
the expansion boxes to be precise due to the member of our gaming group who
owned Armies of the Emperium and Ork and Squat Warlords moving interstate
- bastard)

I was just wondering what the best way to get these sent to Sydney was, because
I have heard a few unflattering remarks about the U.S. postal service and I was
just wishing to perhaps gain some insight to the collected wisdom of this mailing list. Well the part of the list that lives in Australia and has bought stuff
off people in America anyway...

        Thanks in advance,

                        Chris

 | Rammesses Niblick the Third. | |
 | Kerplunk! Kerplunk! | cleggatt_at_... |
 | Where's my thribble? | |