Re: [Epic] Two sytsems, E40k vs SM2 etc

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 01:18:23 +0000

Hmmm I think I came across a little different than I meant.
My mailer also sent 2 copies of the mail sorry about that I have to
see if I can fix it...

New rules are fine, I myself like getting the knight and Imperitor
rules etc from the list, anything which enhances the game, well
enchances it to be quite frank, and I am all for enhancement.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that Flaming GW for making a game
you don't like and getting all riled up about it probably isn't very
healthy. But thats just my humble opinion, everyone is allowed their
own thoughts on things and it is not my duty, and neither is it
anyone elses to say who is right and who is wrong. I'm just throwing
out my thoughts to the list.

Happy Gaming

Leonard

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory