Re: [Epic] Re:Trolls n Minotaurs

From: Andreas Richert <aic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 19:21:10 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 22 May 1997, oki_at_... wrote:

> >SHW's are'ntaffected by BM's at all......that's at least how the GW people
> >at our convention ruled, but they aren't the primarchs either. I would
> >think that each BM reduced the FP ith one as for any other troops...
> >
> >> Temp
> >>

> I am not quite sure about the source of this. But in WD209 (?) it was
> mentioned that one should not take too many and all LR detachment. This is
> because once those blast markers start piling up, the LR cannot shoot. At
> least that it what I remember :(
> I'll check it tomorrow.

Hmm...I checked it up and it does indeed stand there.....But I still
think that they should loose Fire Power instead. One easy solution (which
infact was mentiond in the WD) is ot have some infantery in the
detyachment too. They can suck up the BM's and give some protection
against CC and fliers. And as Chaos do have a limit on their armour
detachments it's not that a bad idea to have some of the arty' dets. as
inf dets. instead ( by taking , say 3, CMS's and as many CA (Chaos
Artillery) as support).

A.I.C. rules for CHAOS
Andreas Richert
E-mail: aic_at_...