[Epic] Guard Stands

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 23:58:38 -0500

I've a question for all you WH40K players out there. (Stop cowering and
come on out; I know you're there!) How are guard squads comprised in
40K? Marines seem to come with one heavy weapon per squad for tacticals,
and 4 per squad for devastators. Or at least that's how they seem to
be on the new E40K stands.

When making IG stands, should I mix in some heavy weapons with the tactical
stands? If so then how many per squad? How many per stand when buying
IG Heavy units?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.