[Epic] bike upgrades & Harlequins

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 10:32:14 +1000 (EST)

Two questions,

1. When you upgrade a unit so it is riding a bike which stats do you use
the best combination or what? The example in the book gives a psyker
inquisitor on a bike now, the stats are for a hero bike, which gives an
assault of four,and an armour of 4+ so why would you do this, give up
assualt of 6 and armour of 5+ any other interpretations of this?

Maybe this isn't so critcal for the inquisitor but why would you put
Harlequins (AKA aspect warriors) on bikes?

2. And on Harlequins why bother? I can't find any advantages to fielding
them. Now if the rules let me field Death jesters and solitares on bikes
that would be good.

3. (I know) is there any restriction on fielding eldar command detachments
seeing as the farseer is cheaper, I'm not sure I'd bother anyway.

4. (I know I know) Why haven't falcons got Anti tank for smegs sake??????
and only carry one stand!!!!!! what has happened, ther're just as
expensive as they used to be but are half as effective.

Rob L.