Re: [Epic] Re: No Subject

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 07:34:47 -0400 (EDT)

Ah, but the Revenant Titan (an Eldar Titan) has 4 hits, and thus is tossed
by the Lifta-Droppa on a 5+. Also, the wording is vague as to whether the
holo field protects against "hits" or against all effects. If it works
vs. all effects, then it gets a 2+ save vs a Psychic Blast card, too.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune