[Epic] Re: No Subject

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 05:00:22 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 27/05/97 14:56:30, oberon_at_... (Ken Taborek)
writes:

<<
 The Orc Lifta-Droppa doesn't cause a hit. The Eldar halo field
 specifically negates hits on a 2+. So, is the Lifta-Droppa immune to the
 effect of the halo field? I *feel* that it shouldn't be so, but you never
 know..... >>

the lifta droppa cant hurt the eldar titan anyway, because it has a dmagae
capacity of 8 - you cant roll over it on a D6, and I have yet to find a rule
that states a 6 is an automatic pass apart from leadership tests (thank
god...).
  Also, uner the holofield description :
 "Note that this save applies to all attacks, even ones that normally ignore
viod shields and power fields..."

k.a.