Re: [Epic] Re: No Subject

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 07:48:13 -0400 (EDT)

I don't agree with this at all. It is ridiculous to assume that, for
instance, a Imperator Titan reduced to 1 DC is actually lighter at that
point than a Shadowsword. Damage is damage, it doesn't reduce mass, just
re-arranges it a little :)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune