Re: [Epic] E40K Imperial Tarot

From: Alan E Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 12:52:41 +1000

>Sauron1 writes;As the next WD 210 will not be available locally until May
>18th Can someone please post a list of thease new Imperial Tarot
>cards.

Since your post was dated 30th May, I assume you mean June 15th. ANYWAY...
here they are

THE ASTROPATH : attack with a strength of 3D6 in the fire phase (counts as
shooting a unit) OR PsiBlast-3

THE MAGUS : one enemy detachment has firepower halved in this phase OR
PsiBlast-2

THE INQUISITOR : cancel an enemy fate card that has just been played OR
PsiBlast-2

THE JUDGE : re-roll the removing-of-blast-markers for 1 imperial unit (play
after rolling for BM removal) OR PsiBlast-1

THE HULK : play before rolling for reinforcements, re-roll any failures for
reinfs coming on this turn OR PB-2

THE FABRICATOR : all critical damage repair rolls for 1 WE succeed (NOT Void
shields, and no damage points are recovered) (play in rally phase) OR PB-1

THE EMPEROR : play at any time to remove D6 BMs from an Imp detach OR PB-3

THE HIGH PRIEST : at start of the turn, one Imp detach passes any leadership
tests during the entire turn OR PB-1

THE DAEMON : at any time, play on a Daemon detachment. Saves are then 6 for
the rest of the turn OR re-roll 1 die in CC/FF

THE KRAKEN : at start of turn, Tyrannid detachment must take leadership
tests as normal for the rest of the turn OR ReRoll CC/FF die

THE ASSASSIN : One enemy psyker or commander takes a hit, and place a BM, at
any time : OR ReRoll FF/CC

THE COMANDER : in any phase, win initiative for that phase OR ReRoll CC/FF

THE HARLEQUIN : Eldar Detachment fails a leadership test (play before
rolling) OR discard, and draw again, and apply result immediately. If the
new card can't be played in this phase, tough, it's wasted

THE SAVAGE : Play at start of turn, 1 Ork det goes on assault orders OR
ReRoll FF/CC

THE SPACE MARINE : Play before rolling for CC, +1 assault for 1 detachment
OR Re-Roll FF/CC

THE WARRIOR : at any time, add 10cm to movement of 1 detachment OR Re-Roll CC/FF

real killers, under other circumstances almost useless.

Also, the new abilities/rules:
RAVENWING ( cost 2 pts, on Bikes, Attack Bikes, or Land Speeders only -
which means if you want your Captain to be a Ravenwing, tough unless on a
bike or LandSpeeder)
***** On SPECIAL Orders you move as normal, but halve FP and +1 to armour.
------------------------------------
SPACEWOLVES (cost 2 pts a unit, Inf, bikes, attack bikes, Land Speeders only)
***** +1 AF (AFTER doubling, halving, +1 for assault etc)
------------------------------------
WHITESCARS (cost 1 pt a unit, but free for Supports)
***** **** Can always RETREAT after a firefight or CC even if they win(but
if they do, are destroyed if they end up within 15cm of enemy after moving!)
-----------------------------------

And the new organisations

---------------------------
BLOOD ANGELS:Death Company
---------------------------
HQ
1 SM(Hero,JPack optional) 51 pts, +Rhino+7/Rbak+15/LR+35
Up to 1 SM (Hero,Psyker,JPack optional) 35 pts, +Rhino+7/Rbak+15/LR+35

MAIN FORCE
Up to 10 of:
1 SM (Save,Assault) 20 pts, +Rhino+7 +JPack +2

SUPPORT
Death Company don't need no steenking support!

----------------------
BLOOD ANGELS:Ravenwing
----------------------

HQ:
Command : +25 pts
Up to 1 Bike (Hero,Ravenwing) at 21, Upgrade to a LandSpeeder at +10
Up to 1 bike (Psyker, Hero, RW) at 31, upgrade to LS +10

MAIN FORCE :
Up to 10 of
1-3 Bikes (RW) at 12 pts each
1-3 LS (RW) at 22 pts
1-3 Attack Bikes (RW) at 12 pts

SUPPORT :
Support? This is a fast-moving recon unit!

-----------------------------------
Space Woofs Organisation
-----------------------------------
HQ:
+25 for a detachment HQ
Up to 1 SM (Hero, SpaceWolf) 27 pts Rhino+7, RazBak+15, LR+35
OR 1 Bike(Hero, SW) 27 pts
Up to 1 SM (Hero, Psy, SW) 37 pts Rhino+7, RazBak+15, LR+35
OR 1 Bike(Psy, Hero, SW) 37 pts

MAIN FORCE
Up to 10 of:
1 SM (Save, SW) 25 pts LR+35, +Heavy Weapons +6
2 SMs (SW) 34 pts Rhino+7
2 SMs (Assault, Rampage, SW) 36 pts Rhino+7 +JPacks +4
1 SM (HW, SW) 22pts Rhino+7
1-2 Bikes(SW) 12*pts ea
1 SM (Infiltrate,SW) 18*pts
--------------------
SUPPORT
Up to 10, no more than Main Force etc
1-3 LS (SW) 22pts
1-3 ABikes (SW) 12pts ea
1-3 Sup Wpns 13 pts ea
DN 27 pts
LR 35 pts
Pred 27 pts
RBack 15 pts
WWind 26 pt
Vind 22 pts

------------------------
WHITE SCARS
----------------------
All of the below have Whitescar ability, even the supports

HQ:
Detachment HQ +25
Up to 1 SM (Hero) 26pts Rhino+8, RBack +16, LR +36, +JPack +4
OR
1 Bike (Hero) 26 pts
OR
1 LS (Hero) 26 pts
Up to 1 SM (Psy,Hero) 36 pts Rhino+8, RBack +16, LR +36, +JPack +4
OR
1 Bike (Psi,Hero) 36 pts
OR
1 LS (Psi, Hero) 36 pts

MAIN FORCE:
Up to 10 of:
1 SM (Save) and 1 LR 56 pts
1 SM and 1 Rhino 38 pts
1 SM(Assault, JPacks) 38 Rhino+8
1-3 LS 21 pts ea
1-3 ABikes 11pts

SUPPORT:
Up to 10, no more thain Main Force etc
LR 35 pts
Pred 27 pts
RBack 15 pts
WWind 26 pts
Vind 22 pts

-----------------------
WAR LIONS
-----------------------
HQ
Detachment HQ +25 pts
Up to 1 SM(Hero,JPack optional) 25 pts, +Rhino+7/Rbak+15/LR+35
Up to 1 SM (Hero,Psyker,JPack optional) 35 pts, +Rhino+7/Rbak+15/LR+35

MAIN FORCE
Up to 10 of:
1 SM (Save) 19 pts LR+35
2 SMs 34 pts Rhino+7
2 SMs (Assault, JPacks) 34 pts Rhino+7
2 SMs (HW) 40 pts Rhino+7
1 SM (Infiltrate) 16 pts
DN 27 pts

SUPPORT
Up to 10 of, no more than Main etc
1-3 LS 20 pts ea
1-2 Bikes 10 pts ea (maybe on main force?)
1-3 Abikes 10 pts ea
1-3 SupWpns 13 pts ea
LR 35 pts
Pred 27 pts
RBack 15 pts
WWind 26 pts
Vind 22 pts

aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
| Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
| Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture