RE: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 21:56:07 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 30 May 1997, [iso-8859-1] Peacekeeper-� wrote:

> 3)Putting a single anti-tank weapon is good. You inflic an extra blast marker on a 4+. (1 SHW, and you have to hit). It's a good thing death rays are limited to war machinges.

yep, but the orks do better with the speedstas

> 4)Took 4 night spinners. They did fairly well, inflicting 3 BM every turn. (1 for 4 weapons and 2 hits).

yep, in the last game i had(orks vs eldar) my speedstas worked very well
while the eldar flyers and other units dumped many BM on me

does keep the boyz from moving when they have 12 BM on them,
not to mention the hurt it does for morale total.

Kult of Speed vs Eldar makes for a good game

> -james

mike