Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 03:23:56 -0700

Sauron1 writes;I beleave Necromunda is a dead line because there will not
be any more figure releases.The "NEW" book will comprise of mainly all
the WD articles and little else. Also in Wd 209 on the back page they
show new Aribute police but say in a short blurb inside that they will
not be released!:-[ :=[ :-[ I like the game,and have built extensive
terrain for it.But there are other manufacturers out there that make
compatible figures.Warzone has a few for one. sauron1