Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 14:06:46 -0400 (EDT)

This looks great. One thing to keep in mind is that the Overlord has an
effective DF of ~8, since 50% of shots which penetrate its armor will do
no damage anyway. Not that that is excessive, but needs to be factored in
when fixing the points cost.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune