Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 14:15:09 -0400 (EDT)

Gyrocopters should not be flyers at all. They were skimmers in epic2, and
should be skimmers in e40k as well. They were very fast, light tanks; had
the "all-around fire" ability that everyone has now; and were equally good
at (light) firing and assaulting. An Imperial player soon learned to fear
a company of Gyro's, as his arty was usually their first target. Squats
don't have to have a flyer created for them in order to have a viable army
list. Thunderfires should be all the anti-air they need.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune