Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 05:35:38 -0400 (EDT)

Well, as to *too* fragile, that's a hard one to measure. SHV being one of
the largest and most sweeping changes between rules revisions. The
Overlord was one tough piece of hardware, mine usually had more staying
power than my Leviathans, void shields notwithstanding. I'll leave it to
you to determine the points cost, as I'm at work now and away from my
rules. And, I'm also a Squat player, so therefore biased. :)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune