Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 06:00:47 -0400 (EDT)

Um, how complex and difficult do you perceive this rule to be? Will it
slow game play? Will it confuse your opponent (if you are playing the
squats)? I tend to not like special rules, myself, but mostly when they
add undue complexity. And holo fields as 2+ save vs _all_ damage,
including psychic and close combat (and, apparently, the SLD). Quite a
different thing, indeed.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune