Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 06:09:18 -0400 (EDT)

Since you're creating the Thunderfire stats, why not increase the range if
that's what it takes to make it effective. And I know you hate "special"
rules, but the Thunderfire can only fire at flyers, units in buildings,
and Titans (in epic2), due to being unable to lower the elevation of it's
guns sufficiently to fire at ground level units. So, that being the case,
it's a perfect precedent for making it a more specialized anti-air unit.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune