Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- After Review:

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:44:10 -0500

At 08:48 AM 6/11/97 -0700, you wrote:

>I see these as arguments to make the goliath fairly expensive, but not
>to eliminate the unit entirely. Fast units which aren't pinned will
>make short work of the goliath in close combat, it has a reasonably
>large minimum range.

Considering they are in the back, I think fliers are really the only option.

> What's
>your number? I commented earlier that it should be bumped from 65 to
>80, but I hadn't taken into account the number of blast markers it
>places. Now I'm thinking that it's worth about 90, like a kind of a
>siege artillery married to a night spinner.

I'd have to look up some examples for comparison, but 90 sounds like a good
ball park to start playtesting from. My real concern is that it can be used
to create a degenerate force. You know, Goliath HQ + 10 more, your army
will never move, Bwahahaha!

Temp