[Epic] Titan Weapons

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:48:05 -0400

Over the weekend I got to use my Chaos Warlord titan for the
first time in the new rules, and it struck me that it's Turbo Laser
Destructor (previously 75cm, 2 shots, 3+ hits, -2 save mod) was now
(as far as I could figure out) a Heavy Weapons Battery (range 45cm,
FP 8). This just struck as wrong that a weapon could go from being a
great tank killer to being a generic high-FP weapon... Then I
realized that there are no Anit-Tank titan weapons in Epic 40k. So
how about the following:

                Range FP Notes
AT Battery 45cm (2) 2xAT shots

        This would more accurately represent weapons like the TLD
or the Plasma Blastgun that do not fit neatly into either the Death
Ray or the HWB categories.

        The only thing I'm wondering about is whether 2 AT shots
is comparable to 8 FP or a DRay shot. Maybe 3 ATs would be more
appropriate?

Scott
shupes_at_...