RE: [Epic] Question on Tyranid Biotitans

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:38:55 -0500

At 02:38 PM 6/12/97 -0500, you wrote:

> I think the titan hunter is still debateable, but in big
>battles I used
>to take a Defensive reaver - Volcano cannon, Melta cannon,and Chain
>Fist. It was the bodyguard for my Imperator...

Yeah, I had a Slaanesh Reaver with a chain fist, a chaos whip, a combat head
and a vulcan megabolter. All it did was charge after an objective in trees
and go on ff. At that point I had 5 VPs permanently. It might occasionally
jump out if a valuable unit was vulnerable to being cc'd. Hell, in most
games, if every 500 points guaranteed 5 vp, there would be no way to lose.

Temp