Re: [Epic] snap fire and other stuff

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:56:01 -0500

David Lado wrote:
> I think it's actually better than that. If the bikes move within 15 cm
> of your titan in the movement or assault phase of their turn, they *must*
> fight a fire fight with the titan during the CC phase of *their* turn.
>
> So unless those bikes won the FF with the titan on the eldar players
> turn (not likely), they shouldn't even have been there (sounds like
> you forgot the FF).
I don't remember the initiative of the assault phase, but I think
you're right--there should have been a firefight in turn, 'cause I
think she whent first. And we definitely forgot about firefights.

By the way, if you have initiative in the assault phase, can you
make the other player go first? How about in the shooting phase,
so you can wait on a skimmer to pop up? I see that you can pass--
do you lose anything for that? If the other player knew you were
passing to wait for a pop-up, can they just pass, too, and you
have to settle who goes next with a d6?

thanks,
andy
askinner_at_...