[Epic] Ork units that I miss.

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

I miss a couple of the units from 2nd ed. so I have a couple of stat lines
to fill in the gaps.

Unit move FP range AV Armour Notes Points
Tinbotz 10cm 2 15cm 2 5+ Close support 12
Rokkit speedsta -as speedsta + Barrage- +12 points
Braincrusha -as battlewagon + Barrage- 24
Squig catapult 15cm disprupt 30cm 0 4+ Artillery 22

The tinbotz were always good when close in second edition, but they were
slow and short ranged, with the move at 10 they won't be too useful on an
offensive. An orkk unit costs 9, so increase it's armour, increase its
fp, decrease it's range, make it a vehicle and give it CS, the benefits
only just outweigh the costs.
I have playtested the rokkits, they work fine for the points.
a whirlwind is fasterand has artillery, but less AV, therefore should
cost a little more than the braincrusha.
Any comments are more than welcome.
Steve