RE: {Epic} Braincrusha gun (was: Re: [Epic] Ork units that I miss.)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:57:09 -0500

>> Nope, you just have never seen much of the 1st Ed. and are making you
>> decisions based on the 2nd Ed. Nothing wrong with that. But the B.crusha
>> has the mother-of-all-guns on it, so it should be suitably impressive.
>> That's why I think it warrents a Mega-Cannon.
>
>Concur again. Trouble is, what are the WH40K stats on it?

-----> (Maybe this is the point you were trying to make, but I'll drive
it
on in:)

        There are no 40K stats for it - it's never been made or drfined for
 the game.

So we're pretty much free to make it whatever we want. I'd say what it
was in 1st ed and 2nd ed is of limited usefulness (yes I have both
and played both). I don't like making it a heavy barrage as it's only
going to fire every other turn. A mega cannon might work, but then
the cost is going to be up (way up). The orks could certainly use
an AT unit as they have about none now, and I believe we can get
death rays on one of the mekboy vehicles now. Also, AT would keep
it cheaper so you might see them a little more...

        Chris Miller