Re: [Epic] Just how big is a 10,000 point army

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 19:46:05 -0700

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> I can't say it's great food, but I've always considered
> McDonalds to be edible, at least. Did I miss something? Or is that a
> two-way = sign there? I can't figure out whether you're talking in
> code or in math. At any rate, I consider most of the stuff served in
> McDonalds to be a proper subset of food.

Agree. And I consider most of the stuff produced by GW to be a proper
subset of the class "Wargames". But Mackers doesn't try to pretend that
only Products from the Golden Show..Arches are fit to eat, whereas GW
continually prates on about "The Games Workshop Hobby". Just as I'm
doing.. Nuff said.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture