Re: [Epic] Doomweavers vs Titans

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:28:01 -0400 (EDT)

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
> Andy Knowles wrote:
> > What would other people take instead of a Warlord battlegroup?
> > I was thinking of;
> > Shadow Sword Company 500 pts
> > Storm Hammer 200 pts
>
> Storm Hammers are useless against eldar.
> Might as well give him a 2 VP handicap.
>
> > Artillary Company 600 pts
>
> You're not taking this already? What are
> you killing his titans with?

        Maybe it's his third company.

If I were gunning for Eldar, I'd take

Tactical or Arty Company 600 pts
(I'd try to keep the 2 balanced in number)
Warhound Titans 500 pts
(Tech Guard force? Support card if it is...)
Thunderbolts? (The cheap flier) 250 points?
(Spotters for arty, maybe try to take out a Wave Serpent or two)
Tarantulas 100 points
(Defends arty or objective)

        The Warhound loadout of 2xMultiple Rocket Launcher works well
for one, and the other can be whatever you like.

Mark