Re: [Epic] Icky food - STOP THIS TOPIC

From: Brown,Tim <brownt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 97 17:09:16 -0400

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_... wrote:
>Nyeah, nyeah.

Obviously you don't have a life, or you would see the necessity of
limiting the subject matter to the game. Then again, it's my choice to
unsubscribe when children like yourself publicly saying " Nyeah - Nyeah"
and going on for hours about food from some has-been island, start to
dominate the list. Try that BS on the Warhammer 40k list and see what
happens. Go private when you want to discuss the weather, time , color of
the sky, angels on a pinhead, etc. It just makes sense if the subject
doesn't apply to everyone. Of course, this message was written for the
benefit of everyone else - you obviously feel it's your right to
selfishly "clog up the drain". And respond personally, please - we're
wasting enough bandwidth.

Tim Brown

BrownT_at_...