[Epic] Stealer Cult

From: <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 97 17:35:15

>Well, its not just the failsafes. I think it is unlikely that a cult could
>get the resources to not only capture a titan and convert the crew, but
>also capture sufficient resources to maintain the titan, and moreover to
>transport it offplanet. I'm guessing that there are probably less then
>1000 titans in all of imperial space, and most of these would be on mars,
>with the majority of the rest on forge worlds. That being said, while
>unlikely, it is plausible to include titans in a GSC force, but it should
>probably be done as a special circumstance for a specific scenario (Like
>maybe the climatic final battle in a campaign, or the first battle in a
>campaign, but not repairable in later battles).

Okay, I see your point. As much as I hate to discard the idea of a properly
converted old-style Stealer Cult warlord, They are a branch of the imperium kept
very well guarded and close to home. Maybe restict the Cult to maximum 1 Titan
detachment in the entire force, no titans in less than 1k point battles? Plus,
-1 on repair rolls?

chris