RE: [Epic] Hello

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

---"Miller, Chris" wrote:

> Final thought: Although I never saw one fielded locally, a leman
russ co
> might
> work pretty well in this situation. I believe it has one 4+ main gun.

I am the (sad) owner of a Leman Wuss company. The main gun needs a
_5+_ to hit, making it a pretty bad choice the IG for their mainstay
tank. I only bought it about a year ago; it was always a better
option to field a Land Raider co. (same cost, better save, better
morale, better weapons), but it got to the point where I just said
"stuff it, I'm going to have some character in my army", and so bought
the Wusses for that reason. I regretted it. In their first battle,
they were wiped out after causing no (yes, NO) casualties. And I used
them "correctly". The 3+ save was always going to get them killed
easilly. However, since I got E40K, I've been quite happy, as Leman
Wusses have now become true Leman Russes, and I've got about 12 or so
in my IG army to throw in with my infantry.

Christian

===
"I'z neva seen such yellow troopz in all's me life!"

           Warlord Big'ead, invasion of Tallern, just before being
struck by a basilisk shell between the eyes.

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109