Re: [Epic] Hello

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:36:04 +0200 (MET DST)

At 03:19 PM 8/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> The problem that the designers perceived was that the Squats were being =
>> used purely as a sit back and pound the daylights out of the opposition =
>> with artillery.
>

>What were typical squat forces that people used? I had one regular
>opponent in SM/TL that liked the squats. His army usually went something
>like this:

Our local cheesemonger (Squat warlord) goes for something like

2 Bike Companies
1 Overlord Company
2 Overlord Support Cards
3 Colossi

Naturally he leaves a unit from each bike company in reserve to eliminate
the chance of breaking the bikes...

(He only has 5 Overlords or no doubt we could expect more than 5...)

I'd say you have described a fairly standard Squat Force.

Agro