Re: [Epic] Stealer Cult list

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

---Philip Troy Routley wrote:

> I'm guessing that there are probably less then
> 1000 titans in all of imperial space, and most of these would be on
mars,
> with the majority of the rest on forge worlds. That being said,
while
> unlikely, it is plausible to include titans in a GSC force, but it
should
> probably be done as a special circumstance for a specific scenario
(Like
> maybe the climatic final battle in a campaign, or the first battle
in a
> campaign, but not repairable in later battles).
>
> Troy

I got the feeling from GW fluff that there where thousands of forge
worlds in the Imperium, and each of these had several hundred titans
(of all types, but mainly Warlord), and that three of these Titan
Legions were on Mars, two on Earth and one on each other forge world.
That makes a heck of a lot of titans, with only a fraction being in
the Sol system.

Christian

===
"I'z neva seen such yellow troopz in all's me life!"

           Warlord Big'ead, invasion of Tallern, just before being
struck by a basilisk shell between the eyes.

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109