[Epic] Strategicon

From: Sean Kennedy <sean_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 23:29:20 -0700

<LURKER OFF>
I just received my flyer for Strategicon Aug 29-Sept1 at the LA Airport
Wyndham Hotel and I was wondering if anybody from the list was planning to
go. I would love to get my bugs in action (I have been madly painting them
:) I have a purly Epic40K army, but I do have the Hive War supplement and
would be willing to take a crash-course in 2nd edition also. It looks like
there will be a table on Friday between 7pm-12pm for Epic, but I also plan
to be there Sunday for the painting contest. Hope to hear from all.
<LURKER ON>
Sean Kennedy:
  Internet - sean_at_...
  WWW - http://www.bykenkaz.com/sean