Re: [Epic] Entertainment

From: Philip Troy Routley <ptr320_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:55:39 -0600 (CST)

>I made it!!!
>I' m on holiday, having just passed a terrifying exam, during which I
>managed to convert the Interrogator Captains an Inquisitor Lord to the
>worship of Nurgle:)
>
>Aside from this I am going to begin a large summer campaign in many games:
>
>1) Battletech: how do you say this word?
>You say "ch" as in match, witch, watch, and all the other English words I
>can remember or you say it "k" as in technology?

'k' as in technology

>2) GW: What exactly is this Rogue Trader I often hear speaking about on the
>list?

1st edition Warhammer 40k was titled 'Warhammer 40 000 - Rogue Trader'.
Rogue Trader usually is a reference to the days when GW kept their
background extremely dark and their rules extremely loose.

>3) RPG: since E40K is not coming in Italy unlil September, and I have a
>well established RPG group I would like to know if a RPG based on the 40K
>(not fantasy battles) universe has ever been produced.

Not officially, but I was going to work on one based on the WHFRP rules and
Rogue Trader. The other day I was doing an Alta Vista search for something
(Hogshead +publishing I think) and came across a link to a W40k rpg someone
is working on.

>Thank you
>Michele (Giancarlo is my father whose computer I use)

Troy