RE: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:50:24 -0500

< snip>

----> Didn't we get a Q&A answer on super-hvy disrupt weapons - they
place 1 for a superhvy and then roll for one as in the description?
Seems like we did, and if so, the 4 Spinners will drop 4-8 per turn. If
you're hitting someone with Wave serpents as well, then you can pile a
lot of markers in a short period of time. I think that's the key to
making this tactic work - once you've got the badguys heads to spin,
your assault troops can clean up. I'm trying to figure out how chaos is
going to make this work, since they don't have the transports and don't
have the disrupt weapons...

Chris Miller

----> Chaos has the Nurgle warmachines. The catapult on there is a disrupt
weapon isn't it?