Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Michael <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 19:44:15 +0800

> > ----> Didn't we get a Q&A answer on super-hvy disrupt weapons - they
> > place 1 for a superhvy and then roll for one as in the description?
> > Seems like we did, and if so, the 4 Spinners will drop 4-8 per turn.
(SNIP)
> > Chris Miller

I think that it may be that with the spinners you add up how many you
are firing at the detachment and cross reference it to the blast markers
chart under super heavy weapon. So if you fired 4 spinners you would
get 1 blast marker, plus whatever the individual spinners did - hence
you would have 1 to 5 blast markers for 4 spinners.

Erax