Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:00:34 -0400

Christian Nielsen wrote:

> I'd call Plague catapults disrupt weapons. although short ranged,
> they could still fit with the tactics described (with a little careful
> manouvering).

        90cm is short ranged?!? ...you must be an IG player.

        Contagions (or nurgle engines, or whatever GW wants to call
them) are one of the best units in the Chaos army. They're fast,
relatively cheap, long ranged, and (ideally) make a great addition
to a planned assault. The only problem is, Contagions sucked so
much in SM/TL, people aren't likely to have that many of them. I
only had three myself, but after seeing how good they are in E40k
I went out and bought 3 more.

        Now if only I could get my hands on some more Cannons of
Khorne...

Scott
shupes_at_...