Re: [Epic] roolzboyz

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:07:31 -0400

> Euh... En fait... Well, I have not fought against Eldar titans yet
> but the holofields have a psychological effect, a 2+ save is really a

> good one!

I also thought they would be a lot better before playing them. Mind
you, they are still VERY good and I would say just as good as Imperial
Titans, but they are not the invincible giants they have been made out
to be. IMHO.

> Thanks, Erik, I'm feeling more confident now. It's true that with a
lot
> of fire power it should not be too difficult to shoot a Phantom or a
> Warlock titan.

Yep - but with all their potential AT shots, make sure you shoot at
them as soon as you get in range and don't stop until they fall down!

> You can't know how my opponent is lucky! During a SM battle he
> managed to pass 5 save tests in succession for only ONE dark
> reaper... But now I'm thinking about this, I begin to understand why
> he was always making this strange dance around the table before
> rolling dice, it must be an Eldar spell to attract luck!

Was the save in SM/TL a 4+ as well or more difficult? You have to
watch out for these Eldar dances - we've banned them in our games. ;-)

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius