Re: [Epic] roolzboyz

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 08:58:00 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 25-Jul-97 Re: [Epic] roolzboyz by "Erik K. Rutins"_at_...
> > Euh... En fait... Well, I have not fought against Eldar titans yet
> > but the holofields have a psychological effect, a 2+ save is really a
> > good one!
>
> I also thought they would be a lot better before playing them. Mind
> you, they are still VERY good and I would say just as good as Imperial
> Titans, but they are not the invincible giants they have been made out
> to be. IMHO.

Actually, they're a lot like Squat Overlords in SM/TL... you fire at 'em
a lot with tactical troops (or heavies, fro the range), and pray the
Squat player rolls a '6' for the auto-destruct....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...