Re: [Epic] Saves (again)

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:20:11 +0200 (MET DST)

> >> When did this happen? Saves are useless if
> >> you're broken & caught by the enemy.
> >
> >I guess I missed that one. I thought it had been settled that the save
> >ability let you roll to survive if you're broken & caught by the enemy.
>
> Far from it. There is nothing in the Q&As that addresses this. It's
> a judgement call really. Personally, I don't think a save would help.
> I interprit the rules as basically saying no unit should ever end the
> turn within 15 cm of an enemy unit unless one of those units is a WE.

BUT, troops in a vehicle that's destroyed and miss the normal 50%
survival roll do get to roll their save.

The above ruling was made by Jervis.

> David

cokke_at_... |
 dvlpan_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.