[NetEpic ML] Re: Ork Taktiks

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:47:35 +1000

>Actually I would double check this, as I believe this is incorrect.
>the ball round takes down every shield, but the holo field confuses the
>aiming. But do double check, as I am only quoting from memory, and as
>I age another year as of 29 minutes ago, I could be mistaken.

Happy birthday! The rules for Holofields state that they protect against
everything except Template weapons, therefore the ball rounds affects them
without them getting the save as it is a template weapon. The ball doesn't
need a direct hit, just try and land it in front of the Titan and watch it
roll over the feet. BANG! More often than not an immobile or dead Titan!
Wonderful weapon.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."